The IAM segment provides industrial operations and maintenance services and related asset record maintenance services under the Hofincons brand across various industries, including power, energy, oil & gas, chemicals and ferrous and non-ferrous metal industries across India and the Middle East. In addition, we also provide technology and consultation services to industrial clients. Further, we provide managed services for utilities (meter reading services) and telecom companies (tower maintenance and network deployment services) under the Maxeed brand. Significant clients in this segment include L&T Special Steels and Heavy Forgings and other large energy and resources companies.
We have received the ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certifications for our IAM business
Industrial Asset Management
Hofincons is a 37 year old company with approximately 6000 personnel on its rolls and a recognized industry leader providing asset management services. The company is ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 18001:2007 certified. The company operates in segments such as Power, Metal, Oil & Gas, Petro Chemicals and Engineering.
The services that the company provides are:
- Industrial Operations and Maintenance (O&M)–Solution driven sustenance services in the areas of preventive maintenance, shut down services, break down repair and asset life extension. The services focus on minimizing after-care costs and optimizing plant availability.
- Technology and Consulting (T&C) – T&C provides clients with an integrated approach to Asset Management, delivering end to end ERP Data Solutions and EPC support services. The service focuses on the importance of managing asset data and achieving improved information management and asset performance.
- Training – Hofincon’s training centre houses a training facility where trainees can practice and hone their skills in mechanical, electrical and instrumentation disciplines. The skills improvement courses include:
- Asset Management Training
- Technical Skills Training
- Maintenance Management Concepts and Practices
For more details visit www.hofincons.com